Reservations, cancellations, payments, scheduling, credits, changes and additional charges:
Welcome to Western Slope Rides (WSR). The following is a guide by which our company operates. All reservations require a credit card along with the client’s contact information and reservation details. Reservations are processed daily and confirmed via email. When applicable, the client may be able to submit payments via our online software. Clients, groups or recipients of these services are responsible to verify and confirm all details within the reservation before submitting their payment. It is the client’s responsibility to read and understand the details described herein, and to contact WSR with any questions before proceeding with the reservation process.
WSR is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while providing services and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the service by them or any members of their party. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is absolutely prohibited. The driver has the right to terminate the service without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). Smoking is not permitted in any of our company vehicles.
1. All and any payments made forth for any reservation, regardless of the service requested, are not eligible for a refund to the client. These payments are processed to secure a specific date and time which will not be available to any other client, and therefore resources will have been allocated to that specific service.
2. When applicable, clients will receive a credit for prepaid services that have already been charged to their reservation.
3. WSR is not responsible for weather, airline or other related delays, which will delay the client’s arrival to the scheduled destination and pick-up location. Flight delays may cause interference in the ground transportation schedules. Failure to arrive at the arranged pick-up location, regardless of the circumstance, the client may lose their transportation service due to other scheduled services. In this event, WSR will accommodate as best as possible working together (with airlines when applicable) with clients in order to provide the originally intended service.
4. All scheduled reservations require a minimum of 10 days advance cancellation notice, when the client will receive a credit for all paid services. All credits are valid for ONE year from the original scheduled date.
5. All reservations that are placed within 72 hours (or less) from the scheduled pick-up time are not eligible for credits, and the client is responsible to provide FULL payment for all scheduled services as originally rated.
6. Transportation service cancellations that are placed within 48 hours are not eligible for refunds, credits or any other application of the originally intended use of that reservation.
7. All credits MUST be applied to new reservations as they were originally scheduled.
8. Credits cannot be exchanged for cash, traded or utilized in any other manner than how they were originally issued.
9. Credits and remaining balances can be transferred to other clients with a written consent from the initial credit holder. Approval from WSR management is required.
10. WSR reserves the right to charge an additional “wait time” at the rate of $35 per each 1/2 hour for any delays regardless of the cause. “Wait time” begins at the 25-minute mark after the originally scheduled time of arrival/pick-up and it is charged in ó-hour increments without exception.
11. In the rare and unlikely event that WSR is late to pick up a client, the company will reimburse the client or group at a rate of $35 per each 1/2 hour and in 1/2 hour increments.
12. Transportation services that are booked and confirmed within a 48-hour period from the scheduled reservation may be considered “special” services depending on the specific request from the client. Due to the pre-scheduled services provided to other clients, WSR may or may not have availability to provide certain requested services.
13. All reservations that are placed within 48 hours of the scheduled service may be subject to an additional administrative charge of $45.
14. All reservations require payment (however applicable) before the service is provided or a valid credit card on file. Services and details may vary depending on the particular request from the client, and this may differ from one reservation to another, seasonally, per event and/or price adjustment.
15. Schedule for pick up, date or any other changes to any existing reservation MUST be submitted in writing within 48-hours (or more) to our office. These requests/changes will be granted based on calendar availability only. Additional charges may apply depending on the changes requested to this reservation.
16. All reservations require an initial 50% payment at the time of booking. This initial payment secures the date and time of service requested. Once the reservation has been processed, the client automatically agrees to the terms and conditions described herein. This initial payment is non-refundable. The remaining 50% will be charged after services have been provided to the client’s credit card or account.
17. All reservations that placed within 48-hours of the requested service must be paid in their totality (100%) upon booking. A credit card must be provided in order to confirm each service requested and in order for the company to issue a confirmation for that reservation.
18. All cancellations require a 7-day advance notice. Reservations that are cancelled within the 7-day period are subject to 100% charges for the entire reservation. Reservations that have been charged a 50% deposit are not eligible for refunds or credits. (please read credit details in points 7, 8, and 9)
19. Cancellations may require a $22 processing fee charged to the client, regardless of reason or circumstance.
20. Western Slope Rides reserves the right to refuse services to any individual or party, regardless of any circumstance, for the safety of other potential clients and to maintain a high level and quality of care.
21. Reservations that are booked for pick-up before the hours of 06:00 and after the hours of 22:00 are subject to additional charges as follows: From Ridgway, within Ridgway and Ouray will be charged an additional $20 per reservation per each trip. From Ridgway, within Montrose and Telluride will be charged an additional $30 per reservation per each trip. These charges will be adjusted accordingly in the reservation process and documentation.
22. It is the absolute responsibility of the client, individual or group to read, understand and agree to the terms detailed within this company policy. This document will and can be used as a tool during the booking process of any reservation.
23. This document is directly related and complements the rates therein described on all marketing products, flyers, brochures, media, special event pricing as well as all written information regarding any certain reservation for any individual or group.
Additional and odd size luggage:
1. All additional and odd size luggage MUST be notified to WSR prior to the client’s scheduled arrival.
2. Additional luggage may require special handling and may be subject to additional charges.
Grocery and other services:
1. Grocery stops that require additional wait time are included in some private transportation services. Grocery stops are NOT included at the shuttle rate service.
2. All other special requests including ski rental, grocery purchase, lodging service, meal service, etc, must be requested in writing or at the time of booking for all reservations.
1. WSR reserves the right and obligation to protect and maintain private all client records and personal information provided to the company. These records and information are property of the client, and WSR will not utilize them in any other manner than for the sole purpose of processing a business transaction for the exchange of products and services. Any request by any individual, group or organization that may request private information will be denied immediately. Furthermore, clients may be advised of such request for the purpose of alerting this client for the protection of their own privacy and property.